Phosphorus Solubilizing Bacteria
- Classification Other
- Type Other
- Physical State Liquid
- Release Type Quick
- Purity(%) Other
- Application Organic Fertilizer
- Solubility 100 % Water Soluble
- Supply Ability : 20000 Liter Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 200 Ltr Liter
- Room Temperature
- 100 % Water Soluble
- Organic Fertilizer
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 20000 Liter Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 20 Ltr, 50 Ltr, 200 Ltr, 500 Ltr &1000 Ltr
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- NOCA as per NPOP standards.
Mode of Action: Phosphate solubilizers Bacillus and Pseudomonas dissolve fixed phosphate into plant utilizable form. Phosphate solubilizers bacterium produces organic acids (viz, citric acid, lactic acid, etc.), and enzymes (viz, phytase, nuclease, etc.) that help, in solubilisation of insoluble phosphates and makes it available to plant in utilizable form.
- In addition to Phosphates it increases micro nutrients availability to plant from the soil.
- Encourages faster root growth for water and nutrient uptake
- Helps to increase the crop yield.
- It improves the plant vigour and health.
- Help to improve the soil health.
- Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
- Longer Shelf-life· Higher and perfect bacterial count
- Permitted Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP standards of govt. Of India
Can apply through traditional drenching method by mixing in water as these products are water soluble.
Thoroughly mix it with vermicompost or Farm yard manure and kept it aside for 10, 12 days before application for better results.
Can formulate with Rock Phosphate to attain the better results.