Mode of Action: Phosphate solubilizers Bacillus and Pseudomonas dissolve fixed phosphate into plant utilizable form. Phosphate solubilizers bacterium produces organic acids (viz, citric acid, lactic acid, etc.), and enzymes (viz, phytase, nuclease, etc.) that help, in solubilisation of insoluble phosphates and makes it available to plant in utilizable form.
- In addition to Phosphates it increases micro nutrients availability to plant from the soil.
- Encourages faster root growth for water and nutrient uptake
- Helps to increase the crop yield.
- It improves the plant vigour and health.
- Help to improve the soil health.
- Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
- Longer Shelf-life· Higher and perfect bacterial count
- Permitted Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP standards of govt. Of India
Can apply through traditional drenching method by mixing in water as these products are water soluble.
Thoroughly mix it with vermicompost or Farm yard manure and kept it aside for 10, 12 days before application for better results.
Can formulate with Rock Phosphate to attain the better results.