Species: Basidiomycetes Spp (Important in the degradation of lignin) Trichoderma sp, Actinomyces, Clostridium thermocelium consortia. For degradation of pressmud: sugarcane waste contains cellulose degrading bacterial consortium, Mesophilic - Thermophilic species of actinomyces bacteria and fungi.
It helps to maintain level of organic carbon in Rhizosphere.
It minimizes and even eliminates the problems arising from poor aeration such as emission of phenolic compounds, methane etc.
Also helps to increase microbial population and maintain the pH of soil.
Bacterial count : 2 x108 to 2 x1010 /ml of culture
Appearance : semi turbid liquid.
pH : 6.0 7.0
Stability: Stable product under recommended storage conditions.
- 100 % organic and eco friendly
- Perfect cell count
- Easy to use and harmless to humans and animals.
- Certified by NOCA as per NPOP standards.
Application and Dosage:
- 1 - 2 litre per MT. (For organic waste 1 litre CULTURE dilute in 200 litre water + 10 kg Urea + 10 kg Single super phosphate).
- 1 - 2 litre of per MT of Press mud ( Dilute in 200 litre water)
Frequent turnings for aeration in composting process will improve the quality of compost.